
Brooklyn feeding Jarrod, look Stacy's in the background haha

Kids playing ladder golf

Anyone going to swim? "Looks Cold!"

Shaylee and Mckenzie testing the water to see if they want to race to Jarrod

Mckenzie Won!

Jarrod needs some sun!

Kaden and Amaya hanging out at the water

Aren't they cute!

Grandpa don't drop me!

The boy's hanging out on the beach, they were afraid of the water.

Digging for bones

Kids posing

Hey this way!

Shaylee getting a kiss from the Raptor

Cute Picture

Brooklyn was a little attached to Jarrod

Jacob loves hanging out with Cody.

Looks like so much fun. We should plan a time to go together. Maybe next summer. I haven't been there in so long.
ReplyDeleteHey...you guys didn't tell me you started a blog. Our most recent posts are almost identical!! :) Are you guys coming on Saturday to the cousin party? Hope to see you there, we can post some fun pictures on our blogs!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Linda, glad you said hi. It's amazing to me that you and Katie have kept in touch like you have. I have a couple of friends that are life long too. It's a rarity. Sorry I wasn't overly friendly when you were at the house. I am NOT a night owl like Katie and have to get my sleep :) It was good to see you though. Camping looks like a lot of fun. I used to live an hour from Vernal so I did all of my shopping there. We really liked the people down there. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteKellie