Christmas Tag.....the gift that keeps on giving
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both..
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? Week of Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? During the first week of Jan.
5. Do you like eggnog? Ewwww..... My family loves it though
6. Favorite gift received as a child? cd player
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Parents! I NEVER know what to get them, especially my dad!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Me of course, my kids are pretty easy too.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? A small one my mom gave me
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail...When I feel like it, and I don't make my cards
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't really think of anything...
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th Street
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I try to start in October
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yep, hey, I have no shame! One mans trash is another mans treasure, right??
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Hmmm... I like it all.
16. Lights on the tree? How can you not have lights on the tree?
17. Favorite Christmas song? Where are you Christmas!!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?Home so far, maybe one year we could travel.. What do you think Jarrod??
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Donner, Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Vixen, Dasher, Prancer, Dancer
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Ok, I know this might sound weird, but I have a Santa Claus.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One the night before....usally PJ's
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Long lines, Crazy People who don't know how to drive, No Parking anywhere !
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I can't think of just one... many
24. Favorite Christmas dinner? Anything I don't have to cook
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? My family to be happy:)
(I Tag whoever wants to be in the Christmas Spirit!!!)
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment