Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers Day

I Love that were able to take a special day out of the year and honor our moms.

I love how this project turned out, and I think my mother in law loved it too. She's wanted to get the kids handprints for quite sometime. So I came up with this idea, I cannot take all the credit. I did get some help from my grandpa and sister in law my grandpa routed the edges for me ,and my sister in law did the vinyl for me. I like giving gifts that are meaningful.
Hmm, Now if we had more than just one day to thank us for alll we do!;)

5 comments:

  1. Linda, that is soooo cute!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda that is such a cute idea. I wish we would have had more time to catch up last night. We really need a girls night and all do to dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really did turn out cute. I bet your mom-in-law loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I found you on here through Kristen's blog. So cute, I might have to steal that idea for my mom next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It turned out darling! I absolutely love it, and one day when Jar and I have kids I just might have to steal your idea!

    ReplyDelete