Tuesday, August 31, 2010

School Year 2010-2011

Sigh of relief-School. Well, it's that time of year again. Gotta love it! I know I will be wishing they were back home in a couple of months. They were both excited for school to start this year. I will admit, it was kinda boring shopping for uniforms this year, but on the other hand it was nice because they didn't have a huge selection to choose from.

Mom! Why do you have to take a picture of us?



Jacob is a big time FOURTH grader this year!
He thinks he has the best teacher ever.

Shaylee is a SIXTH grader this year , middle school!
She was a little disappointed when she found out she
did not get recess this year. She was excited about getting
her very own locker.



























1 comment:

  1. We'll have to hang out now that our kids are back in school. We haven't been shopping together in ages.

    ReplyDelete